7 practical uses for Chatbots
- Customer service: Chatbots are used to make customer service more efficient by being able to answer frequently asked questions 24/7. Facebook and Twitter are at the forefront of this movement. Botsify.com ; Twitter chatbot
- Teaching: Oyoty monitors what children are doing online and intervenes when there are inappropriate behaviour. The child has the option to delete or change inappropriate content.
- Ordering flowers: You can now order flowers via a chatbot
- Hail a taxi: You can now talk uber chatbot to order you next ride.
- Improving the environment: Facebook has an internal-only Messenger bot called “Crisis Bot” to monitor what happens during major crises, when its Safety Check feature is activated.
- Ordering food: Fast chains like Pizza Hut and TGI now use bots to take orders.
If you would like to chat select the live chat button on the right.