Instagram Live Chat Support
This is the place to chat with an agent / real person to get help with Instagram issues and frequently asked questions.
Get personalized help with the following and more:
- How to straighten your picture after posting
- How to crop/modifying your pic
- How to reset your password
- How to make your pics and videos private
- Login issues
- Help to determine why your account was banned/disabled and if it can be restored
- How to block persons
- How to use hashtags effectively to get your desired result
Now you can video chat with up to four persons simultaneous, just select the video button in the direct message section. Also, continue browsing Instagram while chatting by selecting the multitask button located at the top left corner of your screen.
This feature allows you to stop seeing post and stories from people that you no longer want to see their activities but don’t want to offend by unflowing.
To mute someone, tap on the three-dot icon at the top-right corner of their post. A list of options will show up, one of which is Mute. You’ll then have the option to mute only photo posts, only story posts, or both.
Your followers can now know when you are online
When users go to the direct message section they can see if you are online or how long ago you were. This is only visible to followers that you chatted with previously. If you don’t want this feature it can easily be turned off in the settings section.
How to fix your Instagram App if it stopped working
The first thing to try is restarting your phone/device, this resolves most issues. If this does not work try the below options.
- Clear data & Cache – To do this go to settings, Apps, Instagram, Storage and select Clear Cache. If you are unable to find the option please chat with our live chat agent for assistance.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the app – Check the app store to ensure you have the latest version
- Uninstall & Reinstall the app – This is done similar to deleting other apps on your device, if you need help feel free to chat with our live chat support.
If the above fails, please report the issue.
For live help with anything written above or other related Instagram concerns/issues, please select the live chat button.