WhatsApp Live Chat help support – Tips & Advice
We can help with the below and more; if you like talking with a real person you are in the right place
- How to delete sent messages
- The feature lets you delete sent messages within seven minutes of sending them. This works for all type of messages e.g photos, contacts, videos, Gifts etc.
- Protect your account from hackers with Two-Step verification
- Did you know you can use WhatsApp from a computer?
- Setting up privacy settings
- How to block someone
- Unable to download or update Whatsapp application
Q: I am unable to verify my number while traveling?
A: You have to ensure you have access to voice or SMS service as this is needed for verification
Q: Can I backup my messages and media files?
A: This can be done from the settings menu using iClould for iPhone users and Google drive for Andriod. Local backups are done daily at 2.am. and saved as a file on your phone
Q: How can I retrieve messages and files if they were not backed up?
A: The only option is to try and restore from the local backup file, if this is not available there is no other option
When you receive a Video, Picture, Message, Article etc.. and you are not sure the content is real, below are some steps you can take before sharing.
- Verify with reputable sources e.g TV station, Newspaper or Website from an accredited news organization.
- Wait! Don’t share immediately. At times it is best to hold off a few hours or days this gives time for people to confirm the information.
If you are unable to do the above, its best not to share.
Why use WhatsApp Live Chat Support?
Most people use WhatsApp because they like texting so it is a natural fit to have your questions answered in the same way. So if you like talking/texting with a real person you are in the right place to get help. 🙂
Select the chat button on the right hand/bottom (mobile) of the screen to get personalized assistance.